The winning game plan for channeling fear into world-class performance
Fear comes in all forms, but one thing is always true: Fear is an obstacle to success. Every successful person has overcome fear.
Hailed as "the female Jerry Maguire" by CNN, top sports agent-turned-entrepreneur Molly Fletcher knows all about performing under pressure. Talent, skill, and endurance may be necessary ingredients to athletic achievement, but Fletcher zeroes in on the one common trait that drives elite individuals and teams to unparalleled success: a winning, fearless mindset. Success isn't built in a day, so she guides you to recognize, seize, and shape the small moments that will make the greatest difference.
Filled with play-by-play insights and field-tested strategies―and anchored by inspiring stories from an all-star roster of sports and business leaders―Fearless at Work shows you how to:
- trade your self-defeating attitudes and self-imposed hurdles for a new outlook rooted in a sense of mission and purpose
- defeat toxic thinking, push beyond your comfort zone, embrace new challenges, and achieve your stretch goals
- prepare yourself to seize the moment when opportunity presents itself
- harness the heightened alertness that comes with fear to drive positive outcomes
- shrug off the fear of failure and not worry so much about what other people think, while gaining the confidence that comes from achieving meaningful change
It takes awareness, it takes work, and it takes determination--but in the end, conquering your fear is a choice. It's your choice to become Fearless at Work.
About the Author
Molly Fletcher, founder and CEO of The Molly Fletcher Company, pursues a mission to connect, inspire, and lead with creative courage and optimism. Hailed as "the female Jerry Maguire" by CNN, she spent two decades as one of the world's only female sports agents, working with hundreds of famous athletes, coaches, and media personalities. A sought-after speaker, author, and entrepreneur, she mines her deep experience as a high-stakes negotiator and relationship builder in the sports industry to deliver game-changing messages to companies, trade associations, national nonprofit organizations and teams competing to reach the next level.