On Our Shelves Now
Two-Go Notebooks allow you to track your ideas in parallel: freehand, unconfined and spontaneous on one side, considered, linear and precise on the other. Converging and diverging ways of expression that strengthen and free your ideas; double color, double layout, double bookmark and double creativity.
Each two-page spread is plain on one side and lined on the other, providing you with space to express yourself freely. With a cotton canvas cover, one color outside and another within, you can choose the notebook that best suits your adventure.
- Hard cotton canvas cover, allowing for a comfortable writing experience even without a surface
- Elastic closure
- 100 gsm, acid-free, ivory-colored paper
- Expandable inner pocket matching the notebook color
- "In case of loss" label printed on the flyleaf
- Double bookmarks, double layouts (ruled and plain), double colors (external and internal)
- Reusable paperband B-SIDE featuring additional printed tools
- Lies flat, opens at 180°
- The history of Moleskine is inside
- Moleskine S.p.A. creates and sells FSC®-certified products