Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Bridgertons series.
- #1: The Duke and I: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #1) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #2: The Viscount Who Loved Me [TV Tie-in]: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #2) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #4: Romancing Mister Bridgerton: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #4) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #5: To Sir Phillip, With Love: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: When He Was Wicked: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #6) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #7: It's in His Kiss: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #7) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #8: On the Way to the Wedding: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #8) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #9: The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After (Mass Market): $9.99
A New York Times Bestseller
From #1 New York Times bestselling author Julia Quinn comes the story of Benedict Bridgerton, in the third of her beloved Regency-set novels featuring the charming, powerful Bridgerton family, now a series created by Shondaland for Netflix.
Sophie Beckett never dreamed she’d be able to sneak into Lady Bridgerton’s famed masquerade ball—or that “Prince Charming” would be waiting there for her! Though the daughter of an earl, Sophie has been relegated to the role of servant by her disdainful stepmother. But now, spinning in the strong arms of the debonair and devastatingly handsome Benedict Bridgerton, she feels like royalty. Alas, she knows all enchantments must end when the clock strikes midnight.
Ever since that magical night, a radiant vision in silver has blinded Benedict to the attractions of any other—except, perhaps, this alluring and oddly familiar beauty dressed in housemaid’s garb whom he feels compelled to rescue from a most disagreeable situation. He has sworn to find and wed his mystery miss, but this breathtaking maid makes him weak with wanting her. Yet, if he offers her his heart, will Benedict sacrifice his only chance for a fairy-tale love?
About the Author
#1 New York Times bestselling author JULIA QUINN began writing one month after graduating from college and, aside from a brief stint in medical school, she has been tapping away at her keyboard ever since. Her novels have been translated into 43 languages and are beloved the world over. A graduate of Harvard and Radcliffe Colleges, she lives with her family in the Pacific Northwest.
Look for BRIDGERTON, based on her popular series of novels about the Bridgerton family, on Netflix.
“If you’ve never read romance novels, start here.” — Washington Post
“Quinn is . . . a romance master. [She] has created a family so likable and attractive, a community so vibrant and engaging, that we want to crawl into the pages and know them.” — NPR Books
“Julia Quinn is truly our contemporary Jane Austen.” — Jill Barnett
“Quinn is a consummate storyteller. Her prose is spry and assured, and she excels at creating indelible characters.” — Publishers Weekly (starred review)
“Simply delightful, filled with charm, humor, and wit.” — Kirkus Reviews