Usually Ships within 2 weeks.
All the Math You Needs to Succeed in Algebra II
This book will help you develop the math skills needed to succeed in the classroom and on standardized tests. The user-friendly pages are filled with easy-to-follow explanations of key algebra II concepts, followed by detailed examples that clearly demonstrate how to solve common problems. Hundreds of practice questions will help you master each concept, sharpen your problem-solving skills, and build confidence.
- Topics aligned with national and state standards for algebra II courses
- Content focused on helping you excel in the classroom and on standardized tests
- Concise, clear explanations to easily grasp key concepts
- Thorough examples that illustrate how to solve typical algebra II questions
- More than 500 math problems that provide extensive opportunities to practice your new skills
- Helpful appendixes covering matrices and probabilities
- Linear Equations and Inequalities
- Quadratic Relationships
- Complex Numbers
- Polynomial Functions
- Rational and Irrational Functions
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
- Sequences and Series
- Descriptive Statistics
- Inferential Statistics
About the Author
Chris Monahan taught mathematics to high school and college students for more than 30 years. He is a National Trainer for Texas Instruments in Teaching Teachers with Technology.