Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
- #1: Murder in an Irish Village (An Irish Village Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Murder at an Irish Wedding (An Irish Village Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Murder in an Irish Churchyard (Irish Village Mysteries #3) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #4: Murder in an Irish Pub (Irish Village Mystery #4) (Large Print / Library Binding): $30.99
- #5: Murder in an Irish Cottage (An Irish Village Mystery #5) (Hardcover): $26.00
Siobhn is now Garda O'Sullivan, doing her part to keep Kilbane safe. Then one night the priest summons her to the church cemetery, where a stranger lies shot dead. A detective sergeant is dispatched from Dublin to assist, and as fate would have it, it's Macdara Flannery. As long-buried secrets are unearthed, Siobhn and Macdara must stay two steps ahead of the killer or end up with more than one foot in the grave.
About the Author
Carlene O'Connor comes from a long line of Irish storytellers. Her great-grandmother emigrated from Ireland filled with tales and the stories have been flowing ever since. Of all the places across the pond she's wandered, she fell most in love with a walled town in County Limerick and was inspired to create the town of Kilbane, County Cork. Carlene currently divides her time between New York and the Emerald Isle. She is currently at work on the next book in the Irish Village Mystery series.