On Our Shelves Now
It's not always easy being a LEGO® minifigure.
Welcome to the wacky LEGO world, where minifigures of all sorts navigate life, love, and leisure in miniature. Whether they are out at poker night, a first date, or group therapy, you'll find that the lives of minifigures are not so different from our own—just without the fingers and noses.
• This comic take on an iconic brand will tickle the fancy of anyone who has ever clicked two bricks together.
• Loaded with inside references and jokes for adult LEGO fans—even the title is a play on the warning label on all LEGO products
• The perfect gift for nostalgic parents who want to share a funny moment with their LEGO-loving kids
LEGO Small Parts is a look at the humorous and all-too human world of the LEGO minifigure.
• Great for adult LEGO fans who are feeling nostalgic, as well as new fans ages 10+ who are just beginning their LEGO obsession
• Add it to the collection of books like T-Rex Trying by Hugh Murphy, Darth Vader and Son by Jeffrey Brown, and Toy Confidential: The Secret Life of Snarky Toys by Aled Lewis
About the Author
Author Aled Lewis—a designer, illustrator and creative, and lifelong LEGO fan—captured the whimsical humor at the heart of the LEGO brand, and at the heart of us all.
"A picture book of LEGO figures in their natural, mini-world, accompanied by The New Yorker-style captions and speech bubbles. Author Aled Lewis has created charming, digestible visual gags and puns through the easily recognizable LEGO mini-figure in a world that's not unlike our own. It's a nice collection for anyone who enjoys a laugh, avid LEGO collector or not." -The Pop Insider