Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Inspector Rebus Mysteries series.
- #1: Knots and Crosses (MP3 CD): $14.99
- #2: Hide and Seek (Compact Disc): $14.99
- #6: Mortal Causes (Compact Disc): $14.99
- #8: Black and Blue (MP3 CD): Email or call for price
- #9: The Hanging Garden (MP3 CD): $14.99
- #14: Resurrection Men (Compact Disc): $29.99
- #19: Saints of the Shadow Bible (Inspector Rebus Mysteries #19) (Compact Disc): $84.99
- #20: Even Dogs in the Wild Lib/E (Inspector Rebus Mysteries #20) (Compact Disc): $109.99
"In Rankin, you cannot go wrong." --The Boston Globe
"A superior series." --The New York Times Book Review
"Reading Ian Rankin] is like watching somebody juggle a dozen bottles of single malt without spilling a drop." --Kirkus Reviews (starred review)
Five years ago, a mysterious fire burned Edinburgh's seedy Central Hotel to ashes. Long-forgotten and unsolved, the case reappears when a charred body--with a bullet in its head--is found among the ruins. Inspector John Rebus knows that his superiors would prefer he leave things alone. He knows that part of the answer lies somewhere in a cryptic black notebook. And he knows that to solve the case, he'll have to peel back layer after layer of unspeakable secrets to arrive at the truth.