Not in stock at Boswell. Available to order.
Barron’s Regents Exams and Answers: Algebra I provides essential review for students taking the Algebra I Regents, including actual exams administered for the course, thorough answer explanations, and comprehensive review of all topics.
This edition features:
- Six actual, administered Regents exams so students can get familiar with the test
- Comprehensive review questions grouped by topic, to help refresh skills learned in class
- Thorough explanations for all answers
- Score analysis charts to help identify strengths and weaknesses
- Study tips and test-taking strategies
All pertinent math topics are covered, including sets, algebraic language, linear equations and formulas, ratios, rates, and proportions, polynomials and factoring, radicals and right triangles, area and volume, and quadratic and exponential functions.
Looking for additional practice and review? Check out Barron’s Regents Algebra I Power Pack two-volume set, which includes Let’s Review Regents: Algebra I in addition to Regents Exams and Answers: Algebra I.
About the Author
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.