Usually Ships within 2 weeks.
Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from AP experts!
Barron’s AP French Language and Culture includes in-depth content review and online and audio practice. It’s the only book you’ll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barron’s--all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day--it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
Be Confident on Exam Day
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with 3 full-length practice tests--2 in the book and 1 more online
- Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all Units on the AP French Language and Culture Exam
- Reinforce your learning with practice by tackling the review questions at the end of each chapter
Interactive Online Practice
- Continue your practice with a full-length practice test on Barron’s Online Learning Hub
- Simulate the exam experience with a timed test option
- Deepen your understanding with detailed answer explanations and expert advice
- Gain confidence with automated scoring to check your learning progress
- Practice by listening to spoken French with authentic audio passages for all listening comprehension exercises
About the Author
About the Authors
Eliane Korbegov, Ed.S.
Eliane has taught French in high schools and universities in both Florida and Colorado throughout her career. She is a past consultant for the College Board: leading workshops, writing test items for the AP French exam, creating materials for AP workshop manuals, and participating in the exam and course redesign in 2011. She has scored AP exams as a reader, table leader, and question leader for 20 + years and has trained and mentored AP consultants.
Edward Wiess, M.A.Ed
Edward has taught French at high school and college levels in the Philadelphia area and served as World Language department chair at the secondary level. He is a National consultant for the College Board and served as AP reader, table leader, exam leader for the AP French Language and Culture exam (20 + years). He has led Advanced Placement Summer Institutes for French teachers around the country and developed workshops and online materials for the College Board. He is also a three time recipient of National Endowment for the Humanities summer institute grants and has presented for ACTFL, AATF, and at the AP French reading
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.