Not in stock at Boswell. Available to order.
Kaplan’s ASVAB Total Prep 2024–2025 features proven strategies and realistic practice for all sections of the ASVAB and AFQT. Comprehensive subject review, expert tips, detailed explanations, and flashcards will help you face the test with confidence.
Kaplan is so certain that ASVAB Total Prep offers all the knowledge you need to excel at the ASVAB that we guarantee it: After studying with the online resources and ASVAB book, you’ll score higher on the test—or you’ll get your money back.
- More than 2,600 realistic practice questions with explanations
- Seven full-length ASVAB practice tests with detailed explanations: 4 online and 3 in the book
- Flashcards in the book and also in an app to review on the go
- Qbank for more online practice with every question type
- Detailed subject review, including targeted strategies for vocabulary questions and math problem solving
- An extensive word list to help you build your vocabulary
- Math video instruction to provide refreshers on the tested concepts
- Comprehensive content review and specific methods for tackling all technical topics: science, electronics, auto/shop, mechanical information, and object assembly
- Specific strategies for mastering the Computer Adaptive Test format
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan’s private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.