Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the An Irish Village Mystery series.
- #1: Murder in an Irish Village (An Irish Village Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Murder in an Irish Churchyard (An Irish Village Mystery #3) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #4: Murder in an Irish Pub (An Irish Village Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Murder in an Irish Cottage: A Charming Irish Cozy Mystery (An Irish Village Mystery #5) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #6: Murder at an Irish Christmas (An Irish Village Mystery #6) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #7: Murder in an Irish Bookshop (An Irish Village Mystery #7) (Hardcover): $26.00
For whom the bell tolls . . .
The O’Sullivan clan of County Cork, Ireland, are thrilled to be catering the matrimonial affairs of a celebrity couple—until a cunning killer turns an Irish wedding into an Irish wake . . .
Any wedding is a big deal in the small village of Kilbane—even more so when the bride is a famous fashion model. Siobhán O’Sullivan and her five siblings have a full plate catering for the three-day affair. But when the best man is found murdered in the woods, his replacement, Siobhán’s own beau, local garda Macdara Flannery, is suddenly the best suspect. Like the bride walking down the aisle, Siobhán needs to watch her step. For as she gets closer to unveiling the truth, the murderer is planning a very chilly reception for her . . .
PRAISE FOR MURDER IN AN IRISH VILLAGE
“A smart whodunnit in an idyllic locale. I dare you not to be charmed by sleuth Siobhan and her siblings, the O’Sullivan Six.”
—Barbara Ross, author of Fogged Inn
“This entertaining combination of Maeve Binchy’s old-world Irish charm and Janet Evanovich’s roguish humor is a smart, fast-paced read. Devotees of the Hibernian mysteries of Dicey Deere and M.C. Beaton will toast this debut with a pint of Guinness. Sláinte!”
About the Author
Carlene O’Connor comes from a long line of Irish storytellers. Her great-grandmother emigrated from Ireland filled with tales and the stories have been flowing ever since. Of all the places across the pond she’s wandered, she fell most in love with a walled town in County Limerick and was inspired to create the town of Kilbane, County Cork. Carlene currently divides her time between New York and the Emerald Isle. She is currently at work on the next book in the Irish Village Mystery series.