Music is the catalyst of change.
From the beginning of time, music has been used to build community and empower people. Music is a strong force that has led movements; marched influential changemakers and innovators to rhythms that have shaped the world. In the 21st century, music continues to play a pivotal role in inspiring positive change and moving people to tackle some of the biggest social issues of our times.
In Press Play: Music As A Catalyst For Change you'll find answers to:
- How music helps solve problems
- The science behind how we respond to music
- How music can be used to build solutions that enhance the way people feel
- How to use music at different stages of our lives
- How music can help with finding identity and boosting our collective consciousness
- And much more
Press Play explores stories and insights from Fela Kuti, Bob Marley, Jason Mayden, Seun Kuti, Kendrick Lamar, Rapsody, Wanlov The Kubolor, and many others.
Music is a super-play-tool to radically galvanize global empowerment. Music inspires people to take action. Music encourages dialogue, curiosity, technological advancement, cooperation, and problem-solving. It is a lot more than just entertainment. It is an instrumental agent of change.