Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Irish Village Mystery series.
- #1: Murder in an Irish Village (An Irish Village Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Murder at an Irish Wedding (Irish Village Mystery #2) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #3: Murder in an Irish Churchyard (Irish Village Mysteries #3) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #4: Murder in an Irish Pub (Irish Village Mystery #4) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #6: Murder at an Irish Christmas (An Irish Village Mystery #6) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #7: Murder in an Irish Bookshop (An Irish Village Mystery #7) (Hardcover): $26.00
Family is everything to Siobh n: her five siblings; her dear departed mother for whom the family business, Naomi's Bistro, is named; and now her fianc , Macdara Flannery. So precious is her engagement that Siobh n wants to keep it just between the two of them for a little longer. But Macdara is her family, which is why when his cousin Jane frantically calls for his help, Siobh n is at his side as the two garda rush from Kilbane to the rural village where Jane and her mother have recently moved. Unfortunately, tragedy awaits them. They find Jane, who is blind, outside the cottage, in a state. Inside, Aunt Ellen lies on her bed in a fancy red dress, no longer breathing. A pillow on the floor and a nearby teacup suggest the mode of death to their trained eyes: the woman has been poisoned and smothered. Someone wanted to make sure she was dead. But who? Devout believers in Irish folklore, the villagers insist the cottage is cursed--built on a fairy path. It turns out Ellen Delaney was not the first to die mysteriously in this cottage. Although the townsfolk blame malevolent fairies, Siobh n and Macdara must follow the path of a murderer all too human--but just as evil...