On Our Shelves Now
Your pregnancy story is a special one. Document your most precious moments from this season of life in this elegant keepsake journal and memory book.
Growing You is a place to celebrate and chronicle your pregnancy journey, reflecting on the growth, anticipation, and memories that you want to hold onto as a mother. This heirloom-quality book, created by the author of the popular baby book As You Grow, is designed with a timeless look and archival paper so that you can one day pass it along to your child.
Growing You includes:
• Space to journal your feelings and experiences about pregnancy and your birth story
• A section to document your prenatal appointments and growth
• Writing prompts to record precious milestones such as baby showers and prepping your nursery
• Pages to document your baby's birth day
• Pocket folder for sonogram photos, letters from loved ones, and other mementos
• And more!
• Chic, gender-neutral design
• Elegant linen cover
• Acid-free and archival paper
• Generous trim size offers ample space for photos
• Lay-flat design created by a beautiful gold spiral binding allows you to easily write in the book
About the Author
Korie Herold is an artist who explores watercolor, hand-lettering, design, and visual interest. She lives in Kingwood, TX with her husband, Joel, and her two boys, Xander and Jonah. She loves brunch, fresh flowers, and connecting with others. She enjoys making her house a home, and thinks the home is such an important place to nourish. Her skillset comes from a blend of studies at Abilene Christian University, going to workshops from skilled artists she admires, as well as simple trial and error in her own studio. She will forever be a student of the arts, and that alone keeps her curiosity for trying new things piqued! Connect with her and learn more at www.korieherold.com.