Do you want to be the best parent you can be?
Of course you do Positive discipline has been proven to be the best way to discipline children. It not only teaches them what NOT to do, but it also shows them what TO DO.
The chapters include:
- Introduction: Why You Need To Read This Book
- Chapter 1: 8 Ways to Become a Positive Parent
- Chapter 2: Strategies and Activities: The Basics
- Chapter 3: Strategies and Activities: Positive Time-Outs
- Chapter 4: Strategies and Activities: Mealtimes
- Chapter 5: Strategies and Activities: Potty Training
- Chapter 6: Strategies and Activities: Bedtime Routines
- Chapter 7: Strategies and Activities: Playtime
- Conclusion: Final Thoughts
The author, Samantha Evans specializes in parenting, behavior, and adoption. She strives to create healthy, strong relationships between parents and their children.
What Readers are Saying:
"This is a must have parenting handbook. I have suggested this to many of my coaching clients and they have reported about having found useful strategies to build a relationship with their child which celebrate uniqueness, strengths and feedback. Children need a loving environment for optimal development, and strategies that invite the parents to see the child's world from the child's perspective, is helpful. I love how this book emphasizes focus on letting children make their own choices at all times, and allowing adults to be silly and play "